Friday, June 14, 2013

An evening at Confluence

I can't believe we have lived here for almost 2 years & I just this summer realized what a gem we have just 15 minutes away...
 I had been to the park several times but never paid much attention to the lake. Until I went walking  with some friends one Saturday & discovered how much I love this place!
 The geese didn't hang around very long when all the children showed up. :)

 Shane is a bit disheartened here. There just weren't quite enough "working" fishing poles to go around. And taking turns is not much fun.

 Working on poles again...






 This is also where I take the children swimming now. :)


No fish were caught that night. But it was still a fun evening. :)

2 comments:

  1. That looks beautiful! And so relaxing... we could use some relaxing here... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is so pretty; and how nice that' it's so close to your house. It's a funny feeling when you've lived so close to a gem like that and didn't realize it. :)

    ReplyDelete