Wednesday, January 23, 2013

New look

This is for those of you that wanted to see how the bathroom painting project turned out.
First of all I only have before pics of one of the 3 baths.
This is the downstairs bathroom/laundry room before.

     
 This is after. Color is not showing up the greatest on here. The wall by the sink is a dk gray, the other three are a cloud gray.

Welcome to the monkey zone.:) The walls in here are tan & the theme is monkeys. So far there are just a few things on the walls, that  adorable monkey was found at Hobby Lobby & the wooden plaque on the wall was made by my son...

Clears throat, any questions which son would have come up with this???

Now let us be swept away to Paris...


This is the master bathroom. The walls are a soft aqua & I am accenting it with brown & white.

The wood on the mirrored cabinet will be painted dk brown sometime soon. :)

There you have it.:) Its quite a switch from the white bathrooms that I started out with. I am enjoying the change & am wondering why I waited so long to paint!


No comments:

Post a Comment