Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas cookies

Why do I so easily forget how time consuming these things are?


I really wish my camera would have been handy when we were in the middle of the BIG mess! I spread frosting & the children had a lot of fun with the sprinkles.:) Believe me if you eat one of our cutout cookies you will  have plenty of crunchy sprinkles to eat!

This is what happens to the rest of the house!

Sierra had just had enough of it & went to sleep.:)


We have enough cookies & choc. candy around here now for a good long while! This weekend feels like the kick off to a Christmas vacation.:) Party tonight, ladies Christmas supper Saturday night, caroling Sunday evening, school program on Wednesday & Thursday we start out LONG journey to PA... We are really looking forward to being together with family again, but the getting there is what I am not anticipating!

Look who is sitting big in her "blue" bumbo.:)
Love that little raised arm, like she is riding a bronco.:)


Sitting on the couch with Brit...



1 comment:

  1. musta got your orange juice =) We're enjoying our cookies, too!

    ReplyDelete